I’m a software dev and a dad.
I’m also kind of a geek about:
- Vintage muscle cars
- Making art
A Short History
I grew up a child of the 80’s, exposed to the likes of Star Wars, GI Joes, Legos, Transformers, Atari, NES, comic books, trading cards, and
playing outside among other things; not necessarily in that order. I don’t know if it was pre-destined or just the lack of YouTube and smart phones, but imaginative thoughts began to grow. At some point I discovered I had a gift for creating things and decided that I was going to be an artist 🎨.
After having my dreams dashed by pessimists claiming
there's no money in that kid, I transitioned into graphic design, then computerized design, then … dun, dun, dun, web design. My path to the
code-side had begun, I just didn’t know it yet …
I’ve built a few things.
- A client-server kiosk-based fulfillment system.
- Home-grown .NET-based CMS platform.
- Niche lead-generating sites.
- Roku channels in Brightscript.
- Auto Dealer web sales platform.
- iOS, Xamarin and Cordova apps.
- Back-office and ERP integrations.
- API development.
- Custom quoting system.
- Data Automation systems.
- WordPress themes and plugins.
- Magento 1 and 2 site themes.
- BigCommerce themes.
- Zoho customizations.
- Umbraco customizations.
- and other stuff I forgot.